Oscar Wilde event - providing exposure to top level execs and artists
March 2012: While the guest list of our recent Oscar Wilde event included multiple winners of multiple Academy Awards, Emmys, Tonys, BAFTAS and SAGS, our guests walked away, this year alone, with:
3 Academy Awards, 2 Producer Guild Awards, 2 Independent Spirit Awards, and 1 Golden Globe.
There were an additional 7 Academy Award and 3 BAFTA nominations.
More than a dozen film producers were in the room, responsible for nearly $2 billion in box office in 2010 & 2011 alone.
- 2 studio heads
- the founders of numerous software and social media companies, including YouTube
- 2 Grammy Award winning music producers and several music supervisors
- execs from Disney, Focus Features, Fox, GK Films, HBO Films, Paramount, ABC Television
- the Chairman of the Motion Picture Association
- the former Chairman of Walt Disney Studios
- the former Senate Majority leader and broker of peace in Northern Ireland
- a children’s author and Caldecott Award winner
- execs at animation and visual effects companies
- agents, writers, venture capitalists, television producers and corporate execs in the industries of financial services, law firms, theatre, music group, and travel